Sunday, August 20, 2006

AUGUST BIRTHDAY CELEBRANTS


Ye-hey, we are getting bigger and bigger in number !! Or maybe our gathering isn't just really organized in timing and coordination, I mean we do not come ALL at the same occassion. I, for one am very ecstatic when I see some new faces (at least to me) in our gathering. Mrs. Franco, and Eddie & Irene Parial (hope I spelled it right) just triggered my Rewind Button to our days in Nigeria !!! Looks like Princess can't get to post this group picture of our latest gathering yesterday, Saturday, August 19, 2006 at Boy Garcia's residence. Let us see if I can post it !!!

As usual, we had the feasting, singing and joyous celebration and exchange of jokes and reminiscing of our old days in Nigeria, exchange of informations - addresses, emails, phone numbers, etc, etc. I wish there will be more people who will join us from gathering to gathering. Take note that this is not yet all for this August celebrants. Next will be on Sunday, August 27, 2006 at TODAI of Orange for Lunch.This one will include my son's blow-out for his graduation last June. This one is NOT a pot luck. You don't need to bring anything, just be there, okay ? Angel & Jeddah Mariano and the Susim family are in charge of this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger MAHARLIKANG PILAK said...

Hi, Andy,
It's great you were able to publish the photos. I am still looking for some old ones that I will scan and try to post. If I can't, then I'll send some to you to post, OK?
I still can't publish. I guess I have to log-in first, but there is no way I could so I just tried to send this comment. princess

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home